Monaco iGaming Exchanges is an international exhibition for the Online Gaming and Betting industry, which will take place in Monaco from 11th to 13th October, 2010.
This convention will feature a professional trading Market, bringing together key executives from the Online Gambling community, a series of conferences, and an Awards ceremony.
Monaco iGaming Exchanges will be held at the Grimaldi Forum, at the same dates as SPORTELMonaco 2010, the International Sports Convention for Television & New Media.
Due to the complementarity of some activities of these 2 conventions, the Monaco iGaming Exchanges participants will benefit from a unique and competitive fee which will also allow access to SPORTEL.
The convention will feature:
A professional trading market area, which will bring together key executives from the Online Gambling community, including:
- Current and future Online Gaming and Betting operators
- Regulatory authorities from different countries
- Operator suppliers: technical service providers, payment solution services, affiliate marketing companies, content experts, recruitment companies, consultancy firms, legal practices and investors
A series of conferences that examine the current situation of the international Online Gaming and Betting industry and its future prospects.
The event will be further enhanced by a number of awards.
MONACO iGAMING EXCHANGES will be held alongside the annual SPORTELMonaco exhibition, which has earned its reputation for being the leading international sales and marketing platform for sports organisations, television companies and new media entities wanting to meet and do business.
The 21st edition of SPORTELMonaco will take place from 11th to 14th of October,
2010, and will be held at the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco. The two exhibitions will both
be held at the Grimaldi Forum on different levels, and delegates will have access to
most areas of both conferences.
This unique partnership will offer delegates from both events significant advantages, which include:
- Unique and competitive fees for access to both events;
- A wide range of business opportunities;
- SPORTEL experience: SPORTEL has twenty years of experience managing top-level executive events that cater for the needs of an international market. SPORTELMonaco 2009, welcomed over 2,300 visitors, 938 companies, that represented 68 countries, while also organising other events abroad, such as SPORTELAsia and SPORTELAmerica;
- Special guests from the world of media and sport;
- A proactive press office that plays host to over 250 journalists from around the
world, and provides them with on-site technical facilities for live
and pre-recorded television, radio broadcasts and reports